As I have moved forward with the idea of opening a vegan bakery, my friends and family have caught on to my enthusiasm for being in the kitchen, and for kitchen equipment, both functional and novel. Over the past year, I have added many gadgets to my kitchen supplies, including some of those listed in [...]
My husband and I went out to dinner about a month ago to celebrate the end of the term. He had successfully completed his qualifying exams towards his PhD and I had graduated from the business certificate program I had enrolled in.
Conversation turned to a contemplation of what he wanted to do [...]
As time has goes on, I find that more and more I want things for my kitchen. Maybe this really means I am a baker at heart.
This past holiday season has been good to me, as I got many fun goodies for my kitchen for Christmas and my (January) birthday. The big shiny from [...]
- Christy on Daring Baker April 2012: Armenian Nazook and Nutmeg Cake
- Anonymous on Daring Baker April 2011: Maple Mousse in an Edible Container (Pretzel Bowls!)
- Lea on Daring Baker March 2011: Yeasted Coffee Cake
- veena krishnakumar on Daring Baker March 2011: Yeasted Coffee Cake
- Ashlae on Daring Baker Jan 2011: Biscuit Joconde Imprime