This past two weeks I have been busy not only with baking, but also thoughts about how being a baker will work.
My niece turned 13 this weekend, and for her gift I sent her a batch of Chocolate Fudgy Oatmeal Cookies (with dried cherries) from Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar. There is a [...]
I recently purchased my own copy of Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World, so when the staff holiday party came around with its potluck element, I decided to pull out the mini-muffin pans and make something from my new cookbook for the occasion.
With my sister’s help I decided on the Gingerbread Cupcakes with [...]
- Christy on Daring Baker April 2012: Armenian Nazook and Nutmeg Cake
- Anonymous on Daring Baker April 2011: Maple Mousse in an Edible Container (Pretzel Bowls!)
- Lea on Daring Baker March 2011: Yeasted Coffee Cake
- veena krishnakumar on Daring Baker March 2011: Yeasted Coffee Cake
- Ashlae on Daring Baker Jan 2011: Biscuit Joconde Imprime